Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weight Loss Update

Well it has been 4 weeks and 4 days since I had my surgery. As of the last time I weighed myself I had lost 32 pounds. Praise the Lord!! My recovery has been a little shaky even though I have been back to work since only a week after my surgery. I had my first doctor's visit and they finally figured out what was causing the continual nausea. So that is fixed which I am very thankful for. I met with my dietician on Wednesday and was told I must eat more. I have never been told that in my 25 years!! Here are some things would appreciate prayer for:

1. I am able to drink more liquids
2. I can get more protein in my limited diet
3. I will be bale to eat more
4. I will have the energy to exercise

If I am able to do the first three, number four will work itself out. Thank you to all of those who have been praying. I will try and update once a month to keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its ABOUT TIME you posted something. I was beginning to think you'd died and they'd already had a funeral and just didn't tell me.... just kidding. I am really excited for you and will keep you on my prayer list. Love you.