Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Weight Loss Update

I have been wanting to update everyone for a week now but it has been crazy at work. I will only be posting updates to my weight loss progress once a month. The last time I wrote I said I would appreciate prayer for the following things:

1. I am able to drink more liquids-answered
2. I can get more protein in my limited diet
3. I will be able to eat more-answered
4. I will have the energy to exercise

I have however seemed to have developed a new problem. I was sick for a month and my gastroenterologist I believe has finally figured it out which is huge answer to prayer. I have inflammation of the colon and I am taking an antibiotic and it seems to be helping a great deal.

So the moment many people have been waiting for....I have lost a grand total of 57 pounds as of yesterday morning. Thank you to those of you who have been praying for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. I know it hasn't been easy. Where is my digital picture. You know what they say "a picture speaks a thousand words". Love you.

Visual Reflections said...

I will do my best to get one up here for you soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! 57 pounds! What an accomplishment! And thanks for the update on answered prayer. As you feel better, you'll feel more like exercising. I recently started up again and just a word of caution. Start small...ouch..
Merry Christmas! Mickey

Anonymous said...

Wow, Georgia!! I hardly recognized you from your picture! :) Good for you. I know how hard it is to exercise when you're working full time. We'll have to chat on the phone soon. I'm in CO right now visiting my family for Christmas break.
Kristi