Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Weekend Getaway to the Country


This weekend I went down to Welcome, MN with Lydia, Amber and Andrea. We had a blast. We were down there to visit Curt, Sarah, and Megan Gwin. I have known GreenBean, as I affectionately call her, since my freshmen year of college. We had a blast down there in the country. It was so refreshing to not see traffic backed up, this weekend they closed 2 of the major highways in the cities. I also enjoyed my time with Curt, Sarah and Megan. She is adorable. Here are a few pictures. I will probably put more on especially of me on the tractor.

2 comments:

pamela s said...

Looks like fun! It's so nice to escape reality even for a couple hours! The hard part is coming back. :) You look greater & greater w/ each new picture. I love the professional ones - especially the one w/ the guitar!

Natalie said...

Do you know how I can get a hold of CCurt and Sarah Gwin?