Saturday, January 07, 2006

Christmas Delights

This year Christmas was a little weird. It is the first time I have ever been away from my parents in my short 25 years. I spent Christmas Eve with my sister and she made wonderful lasagna. Then Christmas morning we called our parents and opened presents together over the phone. After that we headed our separate ways. I went to church and then to Natanya and David's. Lydia went work and then had a surf and turf supper with her boyfriend.

I did get great video footage of Lydia in her robe from my mom, but I don't know how to get it on the internet or I would. Here are a few pictures of my time at the Yoder house.

Uri and Levi in their new Christmas sweaters. Natanya made them by hand. I am super impressed.

I still don't think Uri fully understands opening presents yet!!

Levi however fully understands. He is opening what he thinks is a guitar...it is the right size for him but it is a yuke. I think this is his favorite gift of all. It was a last minute idea and I searched three stores on Christmas Eve to find the perfect guitar. It was worth the long search when I saw his face after he opened it.

This isn't the best picture in the world but we are all three looking at the camera and that is a rare feat.

2 comments:

Lydia Joyce said...

You really don't have to worry about getting that video posted-- seriously I may have to kill you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Georgia,
I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers with the weight loss thing, hope everything is going well. Oh, Happy New Year!!

Sara
(Snorko aka Lydia's Friend from RU)