Saturday, January 28, 2006

Weight Loss Progress

It has been crazy at work so I have not had any time to do any updates. Life has been crazy in general so picture taking has been lacking as well. There were four things that I have requested prayer for. In my last update two of those had been answered. Now they all have been answered. Thank you for your prayers.

1. I am able to drink more liquids-answered
2. I can get more protein in my limited diet- answered...Beef Jerky is the best; 15 grams of protein in 1 ounce
3. I will be able to eat more-answered
4. I will have the energy to exercise- answered...I have joined the YMCA again and go at least four times a week. Yesterday I ran a 9 min 20 second mile.


I have been feeling great the last two weeks. I am eating the normal amount of food that I am suppose to. I have been able to have small amounts of sweets which I haven't decided if that is a good thing or not. All in all I am doing great. So the moment many people have been waiting for....I have lost a grand total of 67.4 pounds as of last Sunday morning. Thank you to those of you who have been praying for me. Please continue to pray that I will stay active in my YMCA membership.

Me last week at my training class's graduation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia- you have always been attractive (you're in our family-you can't help that) But you look GREAT. The more you lose though, the more resemblance I see to Grandma Raison... but she was always beautiful. Glad to know you have a better personality though :)

Anonymous said...

You do look great, Georgia! Congratulations on your progress!