Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Weight Loss Update


There was cause for much celebrating this weekend. I finally hit a milestone in my weightloss. When I stepped on the scale Sunday morning I had finally lost 100 pounds!! I have a few pictures on here from the fourth of July.


This is a picture of the sun setting over Lake Independence. God's creation is amazing. He never ceases to amaze me. It is only by His grace and mercy that I have been able to make it this far in my weight loss success.


I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and words of encouragment. I really do appreciate it.

 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia, Congratulations! What an amazing accomoplishment. Thanks for sharing it with us. You look great!

Abby said...

YAY!! Milestones are the best! I totally understand what you are going through, so I can definitely celebrate with you on this one!! Congrats!!!!

christina said...

good for you, georgia! that IS quite an accomplishment! keep up the good work girl!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You've hit 100!

Contradulations! You look great! Oh, and good job on keeping up with the running. That's an amazing feat to me. Wish I had that much stamina!

pamela s said...

Great job, Georgia! What an accomplishment - 100 lbs.! You definitely need to celebrate!

Your discipline in running is quite convicting. I don't know how you do it in this heat! I would die after a block - I'll just keep walking. :)

Anonymous said...

Georgia! Remember me??? Puddle jumping in a rainstorm - remember? :) Didn't realize you had a blog. Congratulations on hitting 100 - that is amazing! You look awesome!