Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Baseball Anyone?






It is a long standing (2 years) tradition that I get Lydia tickets to see her favorite baseball team play the twins. I will nto tell the story of how we both became Boston Redsox fans but we are now proud fans...even when the lose every game of the three games series that they played against the twins. here are a few pictures from the game in June.



I might get in trouble for this picture but it shows the rough and tough side of my sister!!




I am wearing a rally cap!! If you don't knwo what a rally cap is, it is when you team is losing really bad and you want them to rally back and when the game so you turn you hat inside out and this helps to raise their spirits!! We did rally back int he 8th inning to come very close to winning the game. We didn't however. There is always next year!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lydia Joyce said...

You ARE in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!