Thursday, September 28, 2006

Visit to Rockford


Lydia and I went to visit Karyn in Rockford last weekend. We had a great time. It is the first time that Lydia has come with me and it made it a very special visit. On Saturday we went to an apple orchard. It was fun even in the rain.


Mel and Karyn




Lydia wanted to go on a wagon ride around the orchard. I really think she just wanted see the horses.




Then we went out with all of my friends there to say goodbye. Crystal was heading to France the next morning and I was saying goodbye before I left for Korea. It was a great weekend and I am really glad I got to see them all before I left.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mel said...

I'm glad you were able to come down. It was fun, and I enjoyed meeting Lydia, too! It was funny hanging out with you guys and Karyn- you can tell you are all related- you guys are hilarious!

joydriven said...

great photos. i love love love the orchards and all the fun fall stuff in rockford.

great snap especially at the end of everyone. (makes me wish i wasn't en route home from indiana's family reunion at the time.) that's a treasure of a picture.

hope you will love love love korea. how exciting for you.

Anonymous said...

I was so glad you were able to come visit before you left for korea. I'm just sorry you couldn't have spent more time here. Kurt and I will be praying for you and remember, post lots of pictures.

Abby said...

Visits with friends and family are always so special! You look SO skinny!! Amazing! God is good!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I LOVE when you visit! Keep us posted on news!