Saturday, January 20, 2007

Antioch International Christian Fellowship

I realized today that I have not posted about the church I am going to. I am going to Antioch International Christian Fellowship, it is part of Antioch Presbyterian Church. I really love the church. There are two pastors. There is Canadian couple who have been in Korea for three years teaching English. They have a four yea old daughter named Megan. Troy and Connie are very nice.

The other pastor is Pastor Bill. He is originally from Korea and was adopted when h was 7 years old by a single American man. He married his wife, Sonny, who is Korean in the States. They are in Korea for two years total so their children, Alan and Ariana, can gt to know their grandparents. They also want them to learn to speak the language and culture.

The church is very solid in its doctrine. The preaching is solid as well. I am part of the praise team here. I am really enjoying the fellowship with those of different cultures. It is funny that it is an international service in English but there are more Koreans that attend than foreigners! I am very glad the Lord answered all of your prayers and directed me to a wonderful church where I can grow and be used by Him!

1 comment: