Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blog Change

Some of you might be wondering why I changed my blog to invited readers only. Today I received a comment on my blog from one of my students here in Korea. I realized that I don't want just anybody reading what I write or seeing the pictures that I post. I do realize that it will limit people that I have lost contact with from stumbling onto my blog but it will also keep everyone int he world from reading what I write. I am going to try it for awhile and see what happens. If you have any complaints please let me know.

3 comments:

Mickey said...

Georgia, it's probably a good idea to try and protect what you write. Even though you might be aware of alot of cultural differences by now, you never know if what you write is taken in the intended way. Hope it works out and doesn't frustrate to many readers.

Lydia Joyce said...

Good idea Sis, especially when you write such horrid things about people all the time! j/k

ruth said...

I think it's a good idea, Georgia. I wouldn't want my students to read my blog either. Whenever I get back into teaching, I may have to do the same.