Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Church Camping Trip



The last weekend in July about 10 of us from church headed to Rum River State Forest to camp for the weekend. We had a great time. It averaged around 100 degrees during the day. We had to find activities to keep us cool. We shot guns a lot which was great!







We went for a drive and saw some redneck art.




We also went swimming in the Rum River but I forgot to take pictures. I brought my camera but never put it to use. At 3:15am Saturday morning my pastor came to my tent and said get up a storm is coming fast. The winds were blowing probably 40 to 50 MPH at that time. We packed our entire camp in 22 minutes. here is a picture of my car as I drove home. I just rolled everything up and put in where it would fit. It took many hours to get all of it straightened out. Posted by Picasa

No comments: