Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Teaching Abroad

I have decided and I am actively seeking to go to Korea and teach English for a year. Don't worry for all of those out there who knew me in Teaching Elementary Grammar, it would be conversational English. I have submitted all of my paperwork and I have an interview this week sometime. I am waiting to hear back the exact day. I am asking that you please pray for me this week as I have my interview and continue to seek the Lord's will in this matter.


Update on 8.8.06: I am having my phone intervew this Wednesday at 8pm. I should know by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I'll be praying for you! How exciting! Keep us posted!!!!!!

pamela s said...

Sounds great! I'll pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Congrats, Georgia! I wish you luck with the interview and I definitely will pray for you. Good luck, and it's good to hear from you.