Monday, April 02, 2007

Cooking Classes

This week I am baking or cooking with all of my classes. Each class got to chose what they wanted to make. I will be making biscuits and gravy, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, Italian chicken and potatoes, and Spaghetti. Here are a few pictures from my first day of cooking.

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Everyone said I was crazy to bake with my kids class. I have 10 kids ranging in age from 9 to11. They were so good. They did a better job at baking than my adult class! There peanut butter cookies were great too.



2 comments:

Kimchijjigae said...

That's so cute! I hope your class will produce a new generation of Korean men who are not afraid to step into a kitchen.

Eirene says: "Thank you very much for the sketchbook and the paint on my birthday."

christina said...

good for you. kids need to have those fun times during learning. :)