Sunday, April 22, 2007

Craziness in a Restaurant and on the Motorcycle

Kelly, Megan, and I went out on Friday night. Here are a few pictures of us hanging out at a restaurant. Megan and Kelly's favorite past time is to make fun of me so they can sit at a restaurant all night long just to harass me!

Kelly and I

Megan and I

Kimchee and Tofu


Here is a picture of us coming home! Friday night I meet up with Megan and Kelly. I wanted to see if we could all fit and we did!!



Megan, Kelly, and I

3 comments:

Janelle said...

That is amazing that you all fit on your bike! Glad you girls can find ways to relieve the stress, and in very unique ways too!

Karyn said...

where are you, Georgia? I can't call you on the skype anymore, but I will try to call soon on the other phone.
Love you,
Karyn

pamela s said...

Miss your posts, Georgia! Come back to us!