Thursday, May 24, 2007

My New Do

When I was in Seoul I think saw my next hair style. It is very frustrating to get a hair cut here. I show them a picture everytime but it is always too short. I can't explain to the hairstylist to make my bangs longer and the sides a little longer than the picture. I have decided to grow my hair out a little. I saw this foreigner in the subway and I asked if I could take her picture for my future new style. What do you guys think? Should I try a little longer? Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

christina said...

oh, yeah, that would look cute! good idea to snap the pic.

Leah C said...

Looks good, and you have enough curl in your hair that styling should be easy.

Karyn said...

I like it a lot! Go for it! It looks easy to fix, but cute and feminine. You will look great.