Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

My class took me to the Jeonju Zoo last term. I had a lot of fun. Zoos here are very different than in America. The animals are in a very small cement cage with usually only food. The zoo does not at all try to provide a natural habitat for them. This is the second time I have been to a zoo here and no matter how big or small the zoo is it is still the same. The cages are very dirty and very bare. The admission price is very cheap. This zoo it is less than a dollar. I wish they would charge more and take better care of the animals.


My Class Picture



Me as Marilyn Monroe!



A place to sit and chill

2 comments:

Janelle said...

The Marilyn Monroe picture cracked me up!!! You are too silly! :)

Karyn said...

I, too, love the picture! I am also tagging you-- see my blog.
Karyn