Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Weight Loss Progress

Man o man has it been nuts here in Minnesotta!! I have had a crazy busy month since the last update and I don't really think anything is going to slow down in the near future. I am feeling wonderful. I have not been sick at all this past month and my energy level has been up. I think I am back to normal, as normal as I could be with my family background that is!

You will notice that in the picture below my hair has been cut very short. I had to do this because it was falling out in large quantites all day long. It still falls out in the shower but since I mouse it in the morning it doesn't fall out all day. I actually really like this hair cut. I have never been able to have a short haircut because my face was too round.

I have three prayer requests for this next month:

1. I would make time in my super busy and always getting busier schedule to exercise. I haven't done it in a week now and that is not good.

2. The shampoo I got to thicken my hair would work and it would stop falling out soon.

3. Now that I can eat normally for me that is, I am struggling with the same things that made me overweight. Pray that I will only eat when hungry and I will not use food to mask any other problems/emotions.

Finally, the grand total since September 25th: 73.6 pounds I am 58.4 pounds away from my goal weight. Please pray that I continue to do well.

Natanya and I went to see Little Women for my birhtday. I even put on make-up for this.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia I am really impressed with out this weight loss progress has been going. I have been reading your blog and keeping myself up to date. I've been praying for you and will continue to do so. Good Job Georgia!

joydriven said...

you look gorgeous, lady. really.d

Anonymous said...

Georgia! You look wonderful! I will pray that you will not be tempted by extra food consumption.

Anonymous said...

Georgia,

You are absolutely GORGEOUS ! ! ! And your new hair cut is AWESOME! !
Keep it the good work. Say hello to Lydia for us.

Luv ya,

Aunt Karen & Uncle Dennis

Anonymous said...

Wow! you are such an encouragement. It is really good to have someone else that is going throught the same stuff. I am so glad to hear that you feel really good. And the added bonus of looking good is just wonderful. I love you. I am hoping to start my own blog soon. I'll have to send you a link. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Georgia, I will keep praying for you. Keep up the great work--I am so glad you've been able to make such great progress!

Jenny (Forbes) Muth

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic. Hope you're feeling as great as you look. Please take off work and come and visit me.
Your favorite cousin :-)
(now you'll get more comments about that!)

Anonymous said...

You look great, Georgia. It's great to see your progress with your weight loss. I pray and hope that things continue to get better and work in your favor. I hope to hear from you soon.
Jessica Muse

pamela s said...

Hey Georgia!
How are things going? You look great! I just discovered your blog today, and was totally shocked by your picture. Where did that Maint. girl wearing the hat driving the Gators go? You look wonderful!
Pamela (Lewis) Smith

Katie Barker said...

Georgia,

it was fun to find your blog. I agree with the others, I really like your haircut! It looks beautiful on you. Katie (Zakes) Barker

Unknown said...

Hi Georgia,

I don't know you but I sure know those little Yoder boys! I am an nbbc grad from 1999 and my hubby (Matt Horn) is an old college pal of David Yoder.

Way to go on your weight loss! I have 8 stubborn more pounds to lose since my daughter was born. Keep up the great work!

Please pass on a hello to Natanya & David for us! What a blessed help you must be to her.

Alicia Horn

Anonymous said...

Georgia,
You look amazing! I don't know if you remember me from NBBC but somehow I stumbled upon your blog!! I'm attempting to get caught up! Drop me a line when you can! Hope to chat soon!!

Abby (Sokul) Turner
abbylittlebit@gmail.com

christina said...

hey georgia,
you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! makeup and everything! you may or may not remember me for nbbc (christina (tally) hairgrove) but i came across your blog and i just had to say hi.
hope you are still doing well, as i see this is an older post.

christina

Anonymous said...

Who? is the favorite cousin? Chad and I are planning a trip to Karyn's house for the 4th of July. Try to come over...:) We'd love to see you.

Visual Reflections said...

Fourth of July is my weekend with Karyn. I don't know if I want to share with you, Chad, and Lake. but that would mean I would get to meet Lake sooner than Beth's wedding. You can count me in. i will be there.

Anonymous said...

HI!

Youa re such an isspiration to me and you look as lovely on the outside as you are in your heart!

God is faithful!

Colleen

Karen said...

Great job on the weight loss progress, Georgia! You may not remember me (Karen (Stine) Adams), but I thought I'd drop a line to say you look fabulous! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Georgia,

You look incredible! I will continue to pray for you. I miss you--remember fishing on reflection lake?

Love ya!
Ruth (Johnson) Valiante

Visual Reflections said...

Ruth,

How could I forget our fishing adventures. I shoudl remind Jen (ASh) Tittle of them the next time I see her. It is great to hear from you.

Visual Reflections said...

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement and your prayers. I know they have been working! Praise the Lord for His goodness to me.