Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Weight Loss Progress Report

Things are going well since the last report. I have lost 80 pounds since September 25th, that was the day I started my liquid diet. I am 52 pounds from my goal weight. I hope to reach this weight by August. It will be the first time my parents have seen me in person since before my surgery. I have one prayer request. Please pray that I continue to work on emotional eating. I am doing better but know that if not in constant prayer I could slip at any time. The exercising as well as the protein intake are still going well. Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement. They are much appreciated.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Georgia, You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work, and we will keep praying!

pamela s said...

Excellent work, Georgia. I love your jacket in the picture-nicely fitted.

Anonymous said...

you look awesome, Georgia! I'll be praying for you and you pray for me on the same issue. Love you so much, Karyn

Anonymous said...

Georgia, you look wonderful! I'll be praying for you and I'll see you on June 3, right?

Katie said...

Hi Georgia - I've linked to your site through Pam's a few times and had to say, you look fabulous! I struggled with eating habits and exerise (I have forever) and know how helpless I am without God's strength and grace. I'm praying that you'll keep looking to him for those things. I hope you have a fun visit with your parents too!

Katie Bruno

Anonymous said...

Georgia, you're doing great! I'm glad to see that you are seeking the LORD in temptation. We all need to lean on Him, rather than our own strength. Thanks for being an example in that area!

Hugs, from me!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see that things are going well for you Georgia. You look absolutely GREAT! What types of food do you eat?

Abby said...

Georgia, You look amazing! You're not the only one struggling hon! Weight loss surgery is such a great tool, but we have to work on it so much, and it's only by God's grace that we are getting through this! I'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!!