Friday, March 17, 2006

Elizabeth Heath is Getting Hitched


So many of you know my cousin from Northland. She has taken the big blunge and is getting married August 12th. I am super excited for her and I can't wait to meet him at the wedding. Don't they look adorable in their matching pink shirts!! Beth I am extremely happy for you.


I had a request for details. I don't know much. His name is Brad Schubert. He is a twin. They met at Bob Jones. He is from Illinois and he went home one time and brought Beth for a surprise visit to see. I don't know if it was love at first sight then or not. I don't think so. They are both graduating in May. He wants to be a youth pastor and he is going to grad school at Bob Jones in September. That is all I know. Here is her email if you would like to contact her: Eheath@bju.edu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Details - who is the guy, where did she meet him, etc.

You can't leave us hanging like that:)

pamela s said...

Tell her we said Congratulations!
Pam & Geoff

christina said...

OH MY WORD!! i can't believe beth is getting married! yeah!! how exciting for her. ok, georgia, you've got to send her my email and tell her to get in touch. and here it is for you too.....christinaalison@yahoo.com
it still says "christina tally" b/c i can't figure out how to change it...oh well. let me know how you are, girl. and thank you for reminding me of gym class!! :-) i had a major league goose egg on my shin FOREVER. that was so fun! :-)
ok later,
christina

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Beth is getting married!
Do you happen to have her email? I keep getting her and another young lady from BJ mixed up. I believe her name is Julie and works at the WILDS.

Glad to hear the news.