Friday, March 17, 2006

Keeping in Touch

It has been exciting to see how many people I have lost contact with stumble across my blog because of someone else they knew. I woudl really liek to keep in contact with all of you. When you post a comment could you please leave your email address. If you are hesitant about leaving your email address out there online please email me at gbryant@express-scripts.com I do get your comments but then I can't get back in touch with you.

I would love to hear from the following people who have posted comments recently: Katie, Pam, and Christina. I can't believe you guys thought I wouldn't remember you...especially you Christina. How could I forget about you when I made you bleed playing floor hockey in gym class or all of our education classes together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgia,
Don't know if you remember me- we were in a lot of education classes at NBBC!! Just recently discovered your blog and am exctited to keep in touch! My husband Mark and I live in Massachusetts working in a Christian School there. We have twin girls who are now almost two! Check out our family website if you like: www.markandchas.com for pictures! And GO RED SOX!! You'll have to come visit and go to Fenway (only an hour away from our house!)
Chastity (Brett) Gomez