Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Outings with Ms. Georgia

There have been big developments with the Yoder boys. A few weeks ago they spent the night in preparation of the BIG Day when their new sibling would arrive. That went fairly well. Levi and I disagreed on the music that should be listening to while trying to sleep. Needless to say when I still hadn't fallen asleep at 3am I decided I was going to listen to the music I needed to in order to keep some sleep. Uri also decided he was going to get up at 7am that morning instead of the 8am that his mom said he should wake up. All in all in was a great time. Every time I see Levi he asks if he can come over to my house. Actually he sys, "Ms. Georgie's house" with longing in his eyes. I try to oblige as much as possible.

Here are some pictures of a few of our outings. I don't know if I will ever be able to live up to the first outing when we went to the aquarium at the Mall of America. Every time I go to pick them up they ask for the big fish. Hopefully this summer we will go to a few different zoos.




This picture is a miracle. In Uri's short
lifetime I have only been able to take
two pictures of him smiling. On this day
alone I have two.


We also went out last Friday night to take some pictures. I didn't have much success. But here are a few that turned out okay of Levi.



And then there are Uri's pictures. You can tell he clearly doesn't care that I am trying to get a nice picture for his mom and dad. He just does his own thing. But in this one Levi is doing the same thing.



I quickly scraped the idea of trying to get some nice pictures that night. It was a fun time however. I did get great video of some of our favorite games.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the one of the two of them together. They look like a lot of fun!