Saturday, June 10, 2006

This is for Henry!!

(Click on the picture to read the comic in larger print)
I truly appreciate the hard time that Henry gives my cousin Karyn. Since I am unable to see her often I appreciate the time and effort he puts into giving her grief. He has given her a nickname that I just love but will not publish on the internet. All those in Rockford will know exactly what it is, however. If someone could please inform Henry of my post I woould appreciate it because this is for him.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia this is sooo funny. It was hard to read but I think I got the important parts. Thats awesome! haha

Anonymous said...

awesome? awesome? You do NOT need to encourage his behavior, Georgia. Just when I thought I had matured beyond all my embarrassing nicknames, too. The whole situation is decidedly UN-Funny! :-)
p.s. I blogged.

Visual Reflections said...

I beg to differ!! It is hilarious. No one could ever possibly figure out the nickname!!

mel said...

you really did post it! Henry will be so proud!
Mel

Anonymous said...

I just want to make the disclaimer for all of those people that read this blog who may be confused by this comic that nothing in the comic is the mysterious nickname. Just so you don't think it's something scary. It's just vaguely alluded to by the comic and really not blog-worthy at all. :-)

Natalie said...

Hey, Georgia!

I'm trying to learn this blogging thing. Bear with me! How are you? If you can tell me any obvious suggestions, they're welcome!

Natalie E.

Anonymous said...

Ok Georgia....this is cute but where are the real pictures?!! Of the wedding I mean! Can't wait much longer....anticipating in Chattanooga!