Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wedding Pictures Finally!!

I am sorry this has taken so long and it is not all of the pictures. I will be making a slideshow this weekend thanks to Joy and her suggestions of free programs to use.



Grace...isn't she beaitiful?

Grace and Barb getting ready for the big event.

Patience...a flower girl.

Rachel...another flower girl.


left to right: Barb, CyAnn, Amanda, Karyn, Patience, Rachel



Goofing off after the wedding photos before the ceremony!!

Another great shot of Grace!!

Here she goes down the aisle.



Karyn and I after the ceremony.


The getaway into the Limo.

6 comments:

christina said...

grace looked beautiful...but i will say you and karyn gave her a run for her money!! gorgeous, dah-ling! gorgeous!

Jenny said...

I second Christina's comment...because I couldn't say it better! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing. They are really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting those up so we could see them. I really love the black and whites of Grace!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Georgia! You and Karyn look AMAZING, beautiful!! What a beautiful wedding with beautiful women! Thank you!

pamela s said...

Totally agree with Christina & Jenny. I was like "WOW Georgia looks hot!" :)