Saturday, June 10, 2006

To the Rockford Crew

I wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten about putting Grace's wedding pictures on my blog or sending out the Cd's. It has been a really long week with all sorts of things going on. I will hopefully be posting a slideshow of the best pictures this weekend. I want to also try to burn the picture Cd's and get them off to you as well.

I had a great time and thank you for letting em share in such a special moment with your family and friends. I hope to see some of you in the Cities for Labor Day!!

Georgia

2 comments:

mel said...

We enjoyed having you here, Georgia! It was a fun weekend!

Mel

Anonymous said...

you are great! we had so much fun, and
thankyou again for all your help and patience with pictures/getting ready/pizza and everything! Come Visit Again!