Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Kuk Sool Won- Traditional Korean Martial Arts



I have been taking Kuk Sool Won Classes for 1 month now. I have learned 4 of the 6 positions in order to take my white belt test. Hopefully by the end of February I will be ready for my test. Today we visited with another class. Here are a few pictures.









The child in the pictures is the son of the owner.




Ready position!!

Caleb is my instructor as well as our Worsip Leader at church. He is a 5th degree black belt.

Caleb's Qua Ja Nim- or his instructor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Scary. The ready position is a bit intimidating, and funny all at the same time.

steph! said...

I went to high school with someone who owns a Kuk Sool Won school in North Dakota. When he took classes, I used to go and watch. It's a lot of work. Keep it up!

Kimchijjigae said...

you da bomb!!! BTW, grand master is Guan-jang-nim.