Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My First Adventure on "The Mule"


Today I tasted freedom for the first time in almost four months. I jumped on the mule and just drove. I finally went out of the city and saw some of the countryside which makes up most of Korea. Here are some of the sights I saw.



As I was driving into the mountains I came to a dead end at this Buddhist Temple. The countryside seems to be filled with them.






The artwork always amazes me. It is so sad that they put so much time and effort into something that is so futile.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What awesome adventures you're having!!! What a blessing too that God provided you with a bit more freedom AND the time to do a little more exploring too! So happy that everything is going to well for you!

pamela s said...

So glad you got to explore your surroundings! What a blessing the mule will be to you. :) Your pics are gorgeous, but saddens me too knowing they don't believe the Truth.
Looks like you're doing well!