Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Daea Botanical Gardens

There are many one day holidays in Korea. Each holiday I try to use it to the fullest extent. On this holiday I went to Daea Botanical Gardens with people from church. We had a great time like always. On our way there we stopped at Daea Dam.










It was a spectacular view.








I was very lucky. I was walking through the field and I felt something tug on my shoe. I looked down and there was this huge spike sticking out of the ground. I was walking in a field so I was walking very carefully that is why I didn't have a more serious injury.



Sunny and Pastor Bill


Sunny, Pastor Bill, Aaron, Eirene, Aleia, Richard and Alan


Lee, Brian, and some other people



Alan, Eirene, and I took a hike up the mountain. Here are some of the pictures I took on the hike.














This was in one of the museums. It is all one piece.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

those are great photos! I love the pink water lily. Is the bottom one a tree or something?