Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Kelly's Birthday Weekend

Kelly's birthday was in May. One time when we were talking she told me that birthdays we re just another day in her family. It was nothing special to her. I decided to throw her a big party. We also spent the entire next day celebrating. Here are a few pictures from her party.

Eun-young and Kelly


Michael and Kelly


I made Kelly a really special birthday cake. She loves Reese's Cups and they don't have them in Korea. I had either my mom or my sister send me a bag. I made her a Reese's Cup cake with chocolate frosting. On the frosting I broke Reese's Cups into pieces. She loved it!

The next day we went to a Volleyball game. The Canadian National Team was playing the Korean National team. We decided we would be very Korean and have triple T's. IN Korea couple walk around in matching clothes. It is a little crazy. They even have couple underwear! We got matching shirts and then put Canadian flags on them so we would match each other. It was so cool we even made it onto TV here in Korea. One of our friends who was watching the game on TV called and told us we were famous! Check out the outfits!




The Korean team had some very interesting warm-up exercises.




You can't really see our shirts here but we are matching. It was a great time. The weekend was a success. She said it was a wonderful birthday and she would remember it forever.

No comments: