Monday, August 13, 2007

Potluck and Bowling Outing

I had planned this really cool church picnic. We were going to eat western and Korean foods and then play baseball. I searched all over for equipment and found a few gloves and even a bat. The morning of the big picnic it was pouring down rain. So we decided to have a picnic in the church cafeteria and then we went bowling.


This is one of the boys from church. I really want to learn Korean because him and his brother don't know English. They can say my name and a few other things. I love them to death. They are actually the same age as Levi and Uri, which is kind of cool.


Some of the people who came to the potluck.

Megan in her best bowling stance! I think she got a strike after that pose.

I have matching T-shirts with my pastor and his family. I forgot to take a picture of all of us together.



More bowling pictures.


When the kids got bored with bowling I played games with them. It was a little hard because half of them did not speak English. But we had fun anyway, everyone else int he bowling alley thought we were crazy though.

No comments: