Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last Tradition Night with Kelly

Tradition night began when I first arrived in Korea. Kelly helped me with many things when I first arrived and so to thank her I invited her over for dinner. She made the comment that she could get use to my cooking. So we made it a tradition. Every Tuesday night she would come over and I would cook dinner. After dinner we would watch half a movie. It was always a great time and I really counted on those nights when I first arrived here.

One June 12th I celebrated my last tradition night with Kelly. Megan made Thai food and we watched a movie using the projector. It was a sad night but the tradition still lives on with Megan and I.





1 comment:

Jenny said...

why just half a movie? do you watch the first or 2nd half? I love watching movies with a projector - when Michael lived with Tim and Andrew off campus we used to go over and watch movies at their house like that. We hope to have that set up in a house in our (distant) future!