Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Friends From Mexico

In May of 2002 I went on a missions trip to Mexico with Northland. I don't know if you know this but Northland has a Bible college in Mexcio. When you gradute from the University of the Americas you are also a Northland graduate. This is one place that we went on our trip. It was great to meet young adults in another country studying the same thing we were studying. I met some great people too. One of which I still keep in contact with. We email every few months and talk about what things have changed since we last say each other. The picture below is Karina.

Those of you who have a chance to go on a missions trip I highly encourage it. If you are in the Twin Cities area and are interested in going to India next summer let me know.

No comments: