Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Red Sox Baseball

My sister feels I have jumped on the band wagon now that I have 3 Red Sox t-shirts and a new baseball cap. I asked her where she was all those years when I watched every single baseball game the Mets played. I say I am trying to like something my sister likes. Lydia is a huge fan every since the beginning of last season. She watched every single World Series game. In the first game she predicted that they would win the Series by sweeping the first four games. And that's what they did. I had a Red Sox Baseball Birthday for her.



I got her tickets to see the Red Sox play the Twins.

Even though they lost big time to the Minnesota Twins the night I went I had a blast. I also got to see the Kurt Schilling. He didn't pitch at all that series but it was awesome to see him. I know this isn't the best picture of all time.

I already have the seats picked out for next year and I can't wait to head to the stadium with my sister again.

No comments: