Thursday, September 15, 2005

Labor Day Adventures

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my adventures when Karyn came to visit me for the first time ever. I have been here for over two years but now praise the Lord Karyn has a good car and could come and visit. Hopefully, next time all those other people will be able to come too. Maybe they will talk to their parents ahead of time, especially since we have had these plans since Fourth of July. We did a whole lot of fun things that weekend and I can't wait until I am able to head back to Rockford for a visit. Hope you enjoy the pictures.


Above Photo taken by Karyn Heath

I probably took 15 pictures before I got this one.

The entrance to the Kingdom.

The Human Chess Board at the Renaissance Festival.

2 comments:

joydriven said...

how big is that king?

Visual Reflections said...

Not sure we missed him.