Thursday, September 01, 2005

The State Fair

Jason petting a pig!


I went to the Minnesota State Fair on Tuesday. It was our last small group activity before Josh and Katie move to Colorado. I am very sad to see them go but I am excited for how the Lord is going to use them in the ministry.

Levi is working on potty training so there were many times we stopped for him. This is the first time and I decided to try and capture a picture of Uri in my sunglasses. He is a little more camera shy than his brother so all he wanted to do was eat the glasses for the camera.


Jason really loved the Swine Barn. He and Josh had a great old time petting almost every pig they came across. Katie said he tried to kiss the cows in the Moo Barn but I didn't have my camera for that one. It would have been a great picture though.

All in all it was a great time at the Great Minnesota Get Together. If you have a chance try the Fry Bread at the stand by the Moo Barn. It is great stuff!!

No comments: