Sunday, December 17, 2006

First Snow Fall of the Year



It doesn't snow here very often so when I saw that eerie glow outside my window I knew it was snowing! A few minutes later I heard a bunch of the guys from the dorm start yelling outside. I don't know what they were saying because it was in Korean but they sure seemed to be having fun. I think we will get a few inches which should stop the city in its track tonight and tomorrow. Here are a few pictures of the first snow fall. Kelly was talking on the phone to her boyfriend so you only get pictures of me. Sorry!





This snowball later became the base to my snowman.




My cute very quickly built snowman. My fingers were already numb at this point but I had to build one!



It was fun playing in the snow. I hope it sticks around awhile. My bike ride to church should be fun in the morning. I think it will be the first time I have ridden a bike in the snow.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

WOW, that's quite the snow storm! Hope you are keeping warm and getting around OK. After living in Wisconsin surely you are doing just fine!!!