Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Wayward Sons Have Returned

I heard some rustling behind my desk around 1:30am. I went over to check my email and a I was replying to someone I saw Link run across the floor. He was hiding so went to find Ollie. He was sleeping behind my desk curled up in my guitar case. It took me 30 minutes to catch Link. I am sure it was his idea to escape and Ollie just followed along. I have taken some measure to ensure this does not happen again. If it does I know the first place I am looking...my guitar case!

3 comments:

Leah C said...

And thus my previous comment about rodents in a house. Its just no good! Do we remember Grandma Raison's little "friends" SHOOOOWIE!

christina said...

oh, that's so funny! glad you found your new friends.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny Georgia. Link and Ollie just wanted to play like their mommie in the big room. LOL!